I Am Blend
I Am Blend Tutorial
Photoshop CS6 // Selective Coloring/Vibrance
Coloring Non-translatable // Easy to follow, Difficultly Medium Not for Beginners
for Mayra <3
1. Open your canvas to 700×500
2. Paste your first model slightly off center.
3. Then hard cut the model, don’t worry about being too perfect it can be cleaned up later if necessary.
4. Paste your next model on top of your first model on the far right.
5. Then hard cut the model, don’t worry about being too perfect it can be cleaned up later if necessary.
6. Place a color fill layer under the models with the color of #11b1fb
7. Add this texture by krypteriahg on top of the color fill layer and place on soft light.
8. Add this castle stock under both models and use it twice on both sides, and hard cut them.
9. Add this structure stock and paste it on top of the castle stocks, and use it twice on both sides, and hard cut them. The right side will need to have the saturation lowered a bit because of how yellow it is.
10. Add the clock stock on top of the first model but under the second and place on screen, and erase any edges.
11. Add this texture by Evey-V on screen, erase it off the 2nd model (main model) then increase saturation and lightness on the texture.
12. Add the moons stock, on the left side and place on screen, and erase any edges.
13. Add cutout of the leaves twice and resize it two different sizes. Place it under the 1st model.
14. Add 1st psd by Ash, and go into the group and hide or delete the first two layers.
15. Add the text you want. Place it on top of the 1st model beside the main model and on top of the clock stock. This is to re-enforce the focus which is the main model. You want to know where to look. This is the reason why the smaller model is on top of the larger on, it keeps the focus tight. The reason I choose a side placement was because center focus are so much easier to do, and to get others to use other placements.
16. Add 2nd psd by sellyourhate
17. Add lighting texture by Evey-V on soft light
18. Merge and smart sharpen. Amount 50, and Radius 0.50